Give Your Team the Tools They Need to Defeat Stress
Workers in 2022 are stressed, anxious, and isolated*:
- 88% report being stressed
- 69% say the COVID-19 pandemic is the most stressful time of their career
- 62% report losing at least one hour of productivity a day due to pandemic-related stress
- 44% regularly experience feeling like a failure
- 43% don’t believe their employers care about work-life balance
- 43% feel burned out and emotionally drained
- 23% often feel hopeless
- 19% have quit at least one job because of stress
Despite all this, only 11% have reached out to their colleagues for help.
Your team is counting on you to help them.
Trident Mindset can help
Surveyed users report:
live more intentionally
improved work performance
feel prepared to thrive during challenges
experience improved personal relationships
Other Solutions Are Incomplete
Other companies just provide meditation and mindfulness training. This is like playing golf with only 2 clubs.
Senior Executive at Bank of America
"Everyone regardless of age or profession should be using Trident Mindset. It is one of the best investments someone can make in themselves."
Give your team Trident Mindset as their newest benefit.
- Employees get full access to the 12-month Trident Mindset program
- Employers get analytics about engagement and impact
- Everyone get less stress and more results.